Inspired by antique furnishings from the 18th century, our table has a planked top and base set edge-to-edge on the rounded frame. Skilled artisans use a proprietary, multistep process to achieve the beautifully weathered finish that highlights its smooth, curved lines.
RESTORATION HARDWARE- MARTENS ROUND COFFEE TABLE
- Built by hand of solid elm
- Kiln-dried and corner-blocked
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood's raw, welcoming appeal
- This item is artisan-crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature nicks, variations, and natural imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated.
- Unfinished, unsealed wood includes nicks, splits, cracks, knots, and imperfections that speak to the wood's age and provenance. The wood will continue to change over time as it interacts with its home environment.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth or use a bristle-brush vacuum to remove dust. A high-quality, clear furniture wax can be applied to protect the finish from minor spills. Use as directed. Note that slight variations in color and an incomplete seal may occur with any sealant; test on an inconspicuous area first.
HIDE DIMENSIONS -
- 36" diam., 16½"H
- 55" diam., 16"H